Friday, March 27, 2009

TODAY IS THE DAY!

It is finally time, 2009 Florida Film Festival starts today! I just stopped by the Enzian Theater to pick up my staff badge and everyone is bustling with excitement, setting up the ticket tents, and preparing all the delish food for the Food & Wine Weekend (27-29). I am completely jazzed about this Festival, its my first film festival and to be a part of it is AWESOME! So what do we have lined up for tonight? Well, we have our first Original Cinema & Forbidden Fruit film, Management @6:30pm starring Jennifer Aniston and Steve Zahn and then the Opening Night Party @ 8:30pm! Tons of fabulous people will be there including Iron Chef Cat Cora and renowned director Ken Russell. Can't wait for tonight! Check out the main Web site www.floridafilmfestival.com and a preview of the FFF below!

I will be posting throughout the festival, March 27-April 5, 2009!

Masha
PR Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment