Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fresh buns in the oven!

Let me preface this by saying that I am a celebrity gossip addict. Yeah, it's trash. Yeah, it won't better society, but I don't care. It's my break during the day. (And in case you're wondering my two favorite sites are PerezHilton.com and dListed.com.)

So today I got home from getting my car tuned up and decide to check on Perez before I go out to run a few errands. Lo and behold! A (soon-to-be) familiar celebrity is on the front page- Cat Cora! Today she announced that she is 4-1/2 months pregnant with a boy. Congrats! She and her partner, Jennifer, already have two sons together. 

Now. Here's where it gets crazy. Not only is Cat pregnant, her partner is also pregnant! Cat is carrying Jennifer's biological child. Jennifer could be carrying Cat's or her own but neither are too sure- she was implanted with both embryos. Jennifer is expected to deliver in April (festival baby, perhaps?).

These buns in the oven will definitely make for one interesting Festival! Congrats to Cat and Jennifer once again! 

2 comments:

  1. Enough about cats doing the nasty, how about the lineup for the Film Fest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lineup can be found at http://www.floridafilmfestival.com/films/ we released the films on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete