Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey guys - been a while since I blogged. Been busy with school and life, you know how it is.

So the Tampa trip went well and now Gabe and I are headed to Miami/Fort Lauderdale this weekend to promote for the 2009 Florida Film Festival down there. We've got the posters - the traditional one, the one with Cat Cora and the final one with Glenn Close - this year's major celebrity guest. So that should be fun.

So I saw Watchmen on Opening Night - specifically at midnight. Great movie - not as good or dark as Dark Knight, but pretty gritty; pretty good. Last night, I watched Fanboys at the CityWalk theatre and then Into The Wild, the Sean Penn-directed movie starring Emile Hirsh. Both movies were amazing for different reasons - Fanboys because of all the cameos, hilarity and heart; Into The Wild because it was a true story and Emile Hirsh's performance was electric.

Well, guys and gals, that's all I got for today. Today is my Lazy Day - which is ironic since I need to start my homework. Later!

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment